Balenciaga Women’s Xs Hourglass Croc-Embossed Leather Top Handle Bag – Grey
The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Demna Gvasalia.
- Balenciaga top-handle bag in shiny crocodile-embossed calf leather.
- Rolled, padded top handle.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Flap top with metal B hardware; snap closure.
- Exterior, slip compartment at back.
- Interior, one slip pocket.
- Made in Italy.
- Size: 23*10*14 cm