LV Damier Ebene Canvas Alma BB
The Louis Vuitton Alma handbag, which originated in 1934, has gradually evolved from a square-horned travel bag to the shape of today’s elegant female handbag representative. This mini handbag made of damier ebene canvas can easily hold items such as keys, wallets, mobile phones and lipsticks. The AlmaBB handbag is equipped with a shoulder strap, which can be used for light cross-body use.
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
(Length x height x width)
- Natural cowhide trim and key cover
- Hand or cross-body
- Double zipper closure with padlock
- 1 inner patch pocket
- Cotton lining
- Protective rivets on the bottom of the bag
- Shoulder strap: detachable, not adjustable
- Half length of strap: 56.0 cm
- Handle: double handle
The origin of this product is France, Spain, Italy and the United States and one.