Saint Laurent Women’s Medium Niki Leather Shopper – Nero
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce, in 1966, the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter with a collection called “Saint Laurent Rive Gauche,” synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. Throughout the years, the House’s groundbreaking styles have become iconic cultural and artistic references, and its founder, the couturier Yves Saint Laurent, secured a reputation as one of the twentieth century’s foremost designers.
- Saint Laurent crinkled calf leather tote bag in subtle Y stitching.
- Chain and flat shoulder straps.
- Open top with snap closure.
- Signature YSL blackened hardware at center.
- Interior, one zip pocket.
- “Niki” is made in Italy.
- Size: 33*27*11cm